Terms and Conditions
♦ Bura is played by two players using a 20-card pack:
♦ Initially, the opponent of the player who has created a table chooses a card color - red or black. If they guess right, the opponent starts the game, if not, the table creator starts.
♦ Players are dealt three cards.
♦ After dealing, one card is placed face up to show the trump suit
♦ A player may lead:
• a single card;
• two cards of the same suit;
• or three cards of the same suit.
♦ If a card is beaten by the opponent’s card, then the trick is taken by the latter. If at least one card remains without being beaten, then the trick is taken by the player who leads the cards.
♦ There is no requirement to follow the suits; a player can play with any suit.
♦ The winner is the first player to collect 31 points in tricks.
♦ A player can claim to be a winner, having 31 or more points in their tricks, only when their turn comes. In this case, the player should press the button “Score”.
♦ A player who wrongly claims to be a winner, not having 31 points, loses.
♦ A player who cannot beat the opponent’s cards can pass the cards, without turning their card face-up, by pressing the button “Pass”.
♦ A game is played until the specified points are reached. Before creating a table, a player can select up to which points he wishes to play: 1 point, 3 points, 5 points, 7 or 11 points.
♦ Before each lead, a player can offer to double the points by clicking “Davi”/2x. An opponent can:
• reject the proposal and lose the hand;
• accept the proposal and continue the game with doubled points;
• Or propose to triple the points by clicking “Se”/3x.
An opponent has three options: reject, accept or propose to quadruple the points (“Chari”). Proposals can be made up to 6 (5x “Panji”, 6x “Shashi”).
♦ During the game, a player is given a specific time to make a lead. If the time runs out without a lead being made, the player loses.
♦ If the player is disconnected from the game, they are given 120 seconds to return to the game. If the player fails to do so, the game is lost.
♦ The rake of the game (service fee) amounts to 5% of the pot.
♦ Minimum bet -0.20 GEL.
♦ Maximum bet – 1000 GEL.
Combinations and playing rules
♦ Three of a Kind (“Molodka”)- combination of three of the same suits.
• If a player selects “Molodka with no turn” while creating a table, then the lead for the combination of Molodka (Three of a Kind) is made out of turn.
• If “Molodka in Turn” is selected, a player has to wait for their turn.
♦ Bura – a combination of three trumps.
• A lead for “Bura” is made out of turn.
• If a player has “Bura”, then they win the hand regardless of the points collected in tricks.
♦ “Royal Bura” – is a combination of three aces, one of them the trump suit.
• If a player has a “Royal Bura”, they win the whole hand.
• This combination can be played if a player selects “Royal Bura” while creating a table.