How to register?
To register, go to www.europebet.com and click on the registration button so see the mandatory fields you need to fill in.
• In the field “Username” input a username (the one you want to use to login. The username can be a combination of Latin letters, digits and symbols, except for a comma “,”)
• In the field “Password” input a password (the minimum password length is 6 symbols. Use a combination of capital letters, digits and symbols)
• In the field “Repeat password” re-type the password you chose above
• In the field “Name” input your name
• In the field “Surname” input your surname
• In fields “DD”, “MM”, “YY”, “Gender” input your day, month and year of birth and your gender.
• In the field “Address” input your legal address
• In the field “City” input a city. Next to it there is a field for a Tbilisi postal code (if you are familiar with the postcode of your district, please input)
• In the field “Country” input your country
• In the field “Mob. phone number” input your current mobile phone number
• In the field “E-mail” input your active e-mail address
• In the field “PID” input your personal ID number as indicated on your ID card/ passport
*Before registration you must read the Terms and Conditions. When done, click the “Register” button.
If you want to edit the information submitted, go to www.europebet.com, input your registered username and password and click the “Enter” button. Click the “Account” button in the upper right corner of the screen and select the “Edit profile” option. You can change name, surname, sex, address, postal code, country, city, telephone number, date of birth and E-mail. After making changes, click the “Update profile” button to save changes. Information submitted can only be edited before the account is verified.
If you wish to edit information after verification is complete, please call us at the numbers below:
(+995 32) 2 194-000
(+995 32) 2 470-909
Go to www.europebet.com, input your registered username and password and click “Enter”. Click the “Account” button in the upper right corner of the screen and select “Change password”.
The system will display three fields:
• In the field “Old password” input the password you have been using to date
• In the field “New password” input a new password you want to use from now on
• In the field “Confirm new password” re-type your new chosen password
The minimum password length is 6 symbols which should include Latin letters, capital letters and digits. Once the password is composed, select “Change”.
The system will show information regarding your change of password.
How do I reset my password?
If you need to reset your password, go to www.europebet.com and click “Reset” in the password field. The site offers two options for reset: e-mail and SMS.
Chose a method. Successful reset requires you to provide accurate information in the mandatory fields.
E-mail password reset:
When you choose this method, the system displays a field where you need to input the e-mail address indicated during registration and click the “Send a reset letter” button.
Check your e-mail. You will receive a letter with a link for password reset.
Click the link and select “Password reset”.
Input a new password and re-type it.
After the new password is confirmed, the system will display a login window where you need to re-enter your username and the new password.
SMS password reset:
• In the field “Mobile phone number” input your mobile phone number
• In the field “Username” input your username
• In the field “PID” input your personal ID number
Click “Send SMS”.
The system will show information regarding your password reset. You will receive a message via SMS containing a link that will allow you to input a new password, re-type it and click “Change”.
If you need to restore a username, go to www.europebet.com and click “Restore” in the username field. Select one of the available options: e-mail or SMS restoration.
Restore username via e-mail
• In the first field input the registered e-mail address
• In the second field input the security code generated on the website and click “Restore”
The system will show information regarding your username restoration.
Restore username via SMS
Go to www.europebet.com and click “Restore” in the username field. Select the SMS option.
• In the first field input the registered mobile phone number
• In the second field input your PID
• In the third field input the security code generated on the website and click “Restore”The system will show information regarding your username restoration.
How to place a bet?
To place a bet in the Europebet.com online sportsbook, go to www.europebet.com, login using your username and password and go to the sportsbook page. Select a team or position. Teams and positions selected will be displayed in the upper right corner of your screen. Below it, you will find an empty field where you can input the amount you want to wager. First press “Place a bet” and then “Confirm”. Wait for several seconds until your bet slip is displayed.
Do not attempt to confirm a slip multiple times: be patient! If you confirmed it once, wait until the bet slip is displayed.
How do I view my bet slips?
You can always view your placed bets in Bet History. Go to the sportsbook page and click the “History” button on the right. The system will display slips from present and previous days.
If you wish to view a slip placed some time ago, you will need to provide the respective dates. The system displays two fields: the first shows the previous day, while the second displays the present date. Right-click on the field with the previous day to open a full-month calendar where you can select a date. The system will display all bet slips placed in the selected period.
Orange marks active slips, while green and red mark winning and losing tickets, respectively.
If you wish to see details of a placed slip, click on the arrow next to the slip status (“active”, “winning”, “losing”).